Boy what a year it has been & I've met some great people. Tomorrow morning is the farewell brunch for Dana and I. It has been a great year and I've enjoyed all the experiences I have had. I have especially loved getting to know Dana and be a fellow alongside her through this all. Together we have shared many experiences together and I have definitely met someone I want to keep as a best friend for the rest of my life, because Dana is like a sister to me. I love her so much.
Some of my best memories with her include the many car trips we've taken, slumber parties, nights at Maarten's, coffee dates, and even when we had an afternoon on the lawn at UVA. She's been there for me when I've needed her countless times (saving my life in a Target the first month we met? Most definitely Dana).
I think what I've enjoyed most about this fellowship is all the trips I got to go on. I really got to experience ministry in different places and ways, which has been great, especially the NOLA trip and the CSM retreats.
I am just thankful that this program is here and will continue to be here (hopefully for a long time!)
No comments:
Post a Comment